Sunday, March 17, 2013

Let's Play Catch Up

Day 49 of my life change.  I'm 18 pounds down and I measure 20 inches smaller!!!   I can't believe how much better I feel.  I may have shared that I have some elevated numbers when it comes to my liver, but I don't think that I mentioned about the  horrible pain that I felt under my ribs where my liver is - -  well, that pain is gone!  Just gone!

My sweetie started his life-change 24 days ago, and he is 26 pounds down and measures 16.5 inches smaller.  I love that we are doing this together.  Heck, the whole family is doing this together - - I love it!!
Big Daddy and I met 32 years ago next month, and after 1 daughter, 1 son, 1 son-in-law, and 2 twin grandsons, we will be married 32 years in November.  He is so supportive and loving.  God really gave me someone special!    Here's a pic of Big Daddy and myself with our two precious grandsons.  This was made some time ago, and our smiles have only gotten broader and brighter as time has gone along.   My family gives me so much joy!!!


Big Daddy, Grammy, Connor, & Clayton






No comments:

Post a Comment