Thursday, March 21, 2013

Getting With The Program

My 50th birthday came and went like the wind on February 19th.  My daughter, Shelby, and I had just got back from the Advocare Success School in Fort Worth and the day was pretty much uneventful.  I will say that the day before my birthday, she and I visited "The King's Home", Graceland.  Yep, I finally went to Graceland, and may I say that the Jungle Room was everything I had ever dreamed of.   You see, somehow I had never taken the opportunity to visit Graceland.  I believe it was meant for Shelby, who has the same birthday as Elvis,  and I to experience together.   Loved it!

Well, I got off track.   It was my 50th that brought me some realization that I needed to get my "house" in order.  My mind and my body needed a good kick in the butt.  It was Shelby that introduced me to Advocare which has now changed my life and has given me the opportunity to help others begin the change their lives.  I LOVE IT!!  The whole experience so far has been phenomenal!  And now, I have signed back up at the YMCA today, and am starting there tomorrow.    I can't thank Shelby enough for listening deep into her soul to not only help herself, but her sick and crazy mom!  

No comments:

Post a Comment