Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Did You Say Cauliflower??

Yep, I'm loving me some cauliflower.   I'm still cleansing, but I'm playing around with veggies.   I keep finding new and awesome ways to fix veggies.    I reduced the oil, salt, and butter.   I also reduced the amount of hot sauce........well, I actually used Moore's wing sauce.   And, it needs no dip.  I tried it, and it's great on its own.   This cauliflower is delicious !!  

Here's the original recipe that I found on-line:

Ingredients
  • 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
  • 1 tablespoon oil or butter
  • salt and pepper to taste
  • 1/4 cup hot sauce (such as Franks RedHot)
  • 1 tablespoon butter, melted (optional)
  • blue cheese or ranch dressing for dipping (optional)
  • celery stick on the side (optional)
Directions
  1. Toss the cauliflower florets in the oil, salt and pepper, arrange in a single layer on a baking sheet, and roast in a preheated 400F oven until lightly golden brown, about 20-30 minutes.
  2. Toss cauliflower in a mixture of the hot sauce and butter and enjoy warm with blue cheese or ranch dressing for dipping and celery sticks on the side.

No comments:

Post a Comment